1.31.2011

Shout Out to the UK

Anyone who asks me which city I prefer, New York or London, I still continue to say New York because, well, it's true. BUT I do like London a lot and one thing I absolutely LOVE about the UK is the music! I'm talking Adele (already loving her latest album), Florence and the Machine, Duffy, Amy Winehouse (before her sad downfall), Joss Stone, The XX, and so many more. The talent coming out of the UK is insane and amazing and, in my opinion, beats the US, hands down. Is it in the Wheetabix? I just don't know...

So, back to Adele, who just released her album in the UK (hits the US later in February- another perk of being in Adele's hometown!). While I love her single Rolling In The Deep, this one gets me every time (sorry about the size, not sure how to fix that):

No comments: