8.02.2009

What Exactly is Doing the Right Thing?

Maybe Spike Lee knows the answer to this one.

I am in the midst of a dilemma so I thought, why not write about it? I don't want to give away too many details but basically I am in a situation where I feel like I need to do one thing but the "politics" of the situation suggest I do something else. Thus my question- what exactly is the right thing to do?

Do I go with what I think is right and vocalize the issue or do I sit tight and hope karma works its magic down the road? The problem with the former is that I have no idea what the repercussions would be but I'm pretty sure they would be sizable. So do I want to be the person to bring that upon myself and those in the situation? Then again, with the former, how do I know the situation will be resolved down the road? This isn't even a matter of being in control but something that I truly think needs to be dealt with now before it gets even more out of hand.

So...yeah, that's all I can really say on the matter but I'm still debating the best course of action. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Tha King said...

We'll, I'm pretty confused so I'll have talk to you in private about it. Tha King to the rescue!

Gabby said...

Haha I second that...these esoteric entries drive me berserk! But all in all, I usually err on the side of doing what I think is right and dealing with the consequences. But let's chat! I'm available before the SYTYCD finale tonight (Go Jeanine or Brandon!). Heehee.

Tausha said...

I'm not being esoteric to be mean! I just have to be careful about what I put out here. But no worries, the situation has been resolved for now. I did what I thought was best and I'm glad I did it! Thanks blog buddies.