Stolen from New York Mag (who borrowed from the New York Times). I decided to play along because I was intrigued by the comments and because I'm bored as hell right now. Let's do the perfect New York night and the perfect night in general:
NEW YORK
Location: A rooftop in Manhattan or Long Island City
Activity: Having great conversation with friends
Temperature: 80 with a breeze, making it feel like 77, NO HUMIDITY
Soundtrack: Bob Marley. Yeah I said it.
Beverages: White wine and sangria
Snacks: Cheese (brie, goat, pepperjack, pecorino, the list goes on and on and on), crackers and chocolate
Company: My closest friends
Reading Material: It's night and we're outside. Just saying.
Clothing: A light maxi dress (to hide the cheese baby)
GENERAL
Location: Eeks this one is hard! If I have to choose one location...Port Antonio, Jamaica
Activity: Hanging out at the beach at night with friends
Temperature: See above
Soundtrack: See above
Beverages: Fruity cocktails and sangria
Snacks: Hm, I'm apathetic as long as cocktails and sangria are there
Company: Once again, closest friends and/or significant other (hypothetically speaking)
Reading Material: See above.
Clothing: A summer dress and a blanket
I'm tempted to do a close second. I think I will. It's my blog! And I'm still bored...
GENERAL #2
Location: Paris, France
Activity: By the Seine with a blanket
Temperature: 75 degrees
Soundtrack: Something French but funky like Passi
Beverages: Rosé wine
Snacks: French bread, cheese and fruit
Company: Significant other
Reading Material: Yeah, not right now
Clothing: Something dressy but not too dressy. I'm sitting on a blanket after all.
C'est tout! What is your perfect night?
7.17.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
NEW YORK (The hood edition)
Location: Harlem, NYC
Activity: Basketball game@ Dyckman
Temperature: 75, light breeze
Soundtrack: The Newest Hip Hop
Beverages: Gatorade, Nutcrackers and water
Snacks: none
Company: All the people in the stands at the Dyckman courts
Reading Material: none
Clothing: Polo shirt, Kahki Cargos, AF1's fresh out the box.
I'll be back with a sophiscated and a romantic night with Tausha edition.
Post a Comment