Jon Stewart, you funny man you.
"Can you just stop overloading my lady brain?" Hahaaa, I'm amused.
Now I will say I respect Sarah Palin as a woman who is stepping up to the plate and coming out with guns blazing. Her speech was feisty and it needed to be, because there were many people out there, including myself, who doubted she could do it.
That being said, while I thought her speech was good in terms of proving she's not messing around, I still don't think she's qualified. There are other extremely qualified women who would be a better Republican VP candidate. I'm still baffled by John McCain's choice, especially with all of the news coming out about her and her family.
My friend Brittany brought up a great point the other day about McCain's choice of Palin as VP. Basically she said you wonder if McCain made his decision based on the election or on the White House. Because there may be a difference in that Palin could very well help John McCain win this election, but it doesn't mean she's good for the White House. So I wonder about McCain's thought process and if he truly believes she'll be good for this country, or if she's only good for him and his political agenda to become president. Just something to chew on.
Anyway, that's enough politicking for now. I'm sure there will be more political posts in the future because I can't get enough of this election but I'll also be doing what I do best: posting random ass ish. Get excited!
And shout out to G for being a faithful reader, despite her hectic schedule! Check out her blog, Harvard Bound. I can plug someone else's blog in my own blog, right? Well I am doing it anyway. Check out all of those blogs on my list. They're great. Okay, I'm done. Peace.
9.07.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey! I like your post. I totally agree that McCain seems to be thinking about the election and not the White House.
I do also respect Sarah Palin. I just don't see her having much experience handling Washington politics and I don't personally agree with a lot of her viewpoints.
Love pita...lady brain...haha I saw that episode at the gym and had to stop running on the treadmill I was laughing so hard.
Hope you are well!
Post a Comment