9.06.2008

Ambush Makeover!

Is it sad that the title of this blog entry is stolen from the 4th hour of the Today show? This is what my life has become. Hoda and Kathie Lee.

Anyway, I decided to give my blog an ambush makeover. It's had the same look for almost three years so why not try something new? I've been in the comfort of my room all day, adding titles to most of my blog entries and playing with colors and stuff. It's fun times. I recommend it. And speaking of my room, I am tempted to put up a few pictures of the fabulous apartment where I live but I don't know who reads this blog and I'm not trying to entice you creepsters out there to come visit. So I guess you'll just have to be invited over.

For those who do read this (and I honestly have no idea who does- it could just be me. I'm probably writing to myself), I hope you enjoy the new layout.

I also retitled this blog because when I first started it, I was about to embark on several months of traveling and I thought the original title was appropriate. Now...I talk about random ish. So why not title it that, right? Cool.

Okay, I might write more in this later but for now I'm pretty blogged out so I think my blog and I need a break from each other. Until next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new look, picture of Nina and link back to my blog! You should know you have at least one faithful reader here :) ~G