7.06.2006

A Few Things...

Before I go to bed, I just have to say a couple things:

1. This city is amazing right now b/c we are kicking World Cup ass. And this ish happens every 4 years. Amazing. Sunday is going to be insaaaane...

2. I bought a ghetto fan recently (b/c our rooms are about 140 degrees and I couldn't sleep). The fan is ghetto b/c the screws that came in the box don't fit in the bottom so I have to prop the top of my fan on my garbage can. But you know what, it still works and my room is now heaven.

3. This homework every night BS is getting old. I couldn't even celebrate France's win last night b/c je had les devoirs (Franglish- my new favorite language). So it was back to her room while everyone else went to jump in a fountain with the crazy Frenchies.

And most importantly...

4. SHOUT OUT TO GABRIELLE BRANDI for being an awesome and amazing person and continuing to follow this journal faithfully, even though I haven't seen her in 7 MONTHS (craziness!). Gabby, I will ABSOLUTELY travel the world with you when we're both fabulously rich. Name the place and I'm there :) Sending love from Paris! I'm back in Boca in a little more than a month.

And now I leave you with this picture I stole from online. It was the Champs Elysees post game-win. I haven't made it there yet but this Sunday perhaps...if it's not too crazy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the next entry should be completely in Franglish.

<3, JenAshTep

Anonymous said...

A shout out to meeeee, yay!! I feel so special. Counting down the days! -G