I can't describe it but I had a feeling.
I spoke to my dad last night and he told me my grandmother wasn't doing too well. She had suffered a stroke a few weeks ago and now she was on a feeding tube. And I got a feeling today. My mom called me and I returned her call as soon as I saw it because I thought it was coming. And then it wasn't. But right when I wasn't expecting it, the call came.
95 is beautiful. It's more than a full life. When I was talking to my dad, I said to him as much as we knew this was coming, you can never really be fully prepared for it when it does happen. I am sad because a life has been taken away but I am grateful that she blessed us with her presence for so long. The irony is that the day she was given life is the same day her life was taken away.
May you rest in peace. I'll miss you.
1 comment:
One can only hope to live to 95 years old. Can you imagine all the things one sees in 95 years? I always say when someone passes they aren't gone they live through the memories shared, and im sure she shared ALOT of memories in her day.
-Tha King
Post a Comment