12.13.2006

Done. So Done.

It's so fascinating how human emotion works and how quickly one's mood can change from elation to sadness or joy to anger. I started my day so relieved and happy to have one huge hump out of the way, my biggest paper of my college career thus far. And just from writing one email I became so depressed and sad because of the memories that the email made me think of...the only thing that would make me sad and nostalgic- Ghana. I wish I was going there so badly but I'm not and it's something that's still very bitter for me. Especially when my own family member is belittling my desire to go back to Ghana. It's just very frustrating when people don't understand something that you desire so much but cannot happen.

And now, I'm no longer sad. I'm just pissed off. And I'm done. I am SO looking forward to winter break because I need a break from people and I need to get away and clear my head. I also am so tired of dealing with people who are just irresponsible. It sometimes amazes me how people can be so absent-minded and/or lazy. It makes me wonder what that person will be like in several years and I sincerely hope these people improve the way they do things because right now, they're heading for who knows what. And I'm tired of being the one who has to clean up other's mistakes. As college students, you would think that everyone can handle responsibility but apparently that's not true. So ow I'm just like whatever, I am trying to rid myself of the anger and just stay resigned. Because I'm done in 2 days then I have the weekend to hang out and see the people who make me happy and then I'm out of here and it couldn't come sooner.

1 comment:

A said...

woo woo woo