Just a warning, this blog post MAY be a little esoteric. Just bear with me.
As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm moving to London to go to grad school and to be honest, it's pretty freakin scary. But I think back to the other things in my life that I was terrified of and how they all turned out. For the most part, all turned out well. I'm so grateful for all of my experiences, even the bad ones. More and more, I realize that everything happens for a reason. Why did I decide to go to London this year instead of last year or next year? I wish I could say why for sure but it feels like now is the right time. Ironically, there are things that have shifted recently that make me wonder why timing works the way it does. I don't question it too much, I only think whatever happens, happens, and that's life.
The next time I write in this will most likely be after I've arrived in London. Here's to another adventure...
9.14.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment