5.15.2010

Summer's A-Coming

As the weather starts to warm up, I find myself thinking of everything I want to do this summer that I didn't get a chance to last summer. So with that being said, here is my new summer list, including the to-do items from last year that I didn't have a chance to complete.

- Go to the Water Taxi Beaches at the South Street Seaport and Governor's Island
- Climb to the crown of the Statue of Liberty
- Go kayaking in the Hudson River
- Take the ferry to Staten Island
- Go boating in Central Park
- Go to a sporting event
- Visit vineyards in Long Island and go wine tasting
- Go to the Central Park Zoo
- Go to Warm Up at PS.1
- Spend the day at the New York Spa Castle
- Visit the Limelight Marketplace
- Visit the High Line
- Go on a weekend getaway with friends

Here's to a great summer!

No comments: