Five years from 30, folks. Get excited!
Since Thursday, March 11th, I've been celebrating my 25th birthday in various ways (one more celebration to come on Wednesday!) and I have been so appreciative of the birthday love that I've received in the last few days. Yes, it's easy to write "Happy Birthday" on someone's Facebook wall but I believe it goes a long way towards making that person feel special.
Amidst the birthday celebrations and even just in day-to-day life, I feel as though I'm realizing the people and experiences that are truly quality. My friend Katrina got me addicted to Rev Run's words of wisdom after only 12 hours and this one tidbit stood out to me the most:
"if ppl aren't adding 2 u they're subtracting from u,, if they're not multiplying u they're dividing u"
I think as you get older, you start to realize who and what is adding to your life and value those people and those moments more. I am honored to know some of the people around me.
As for my 25th year, there are some big moments coming up. That's all I can say for now! 25 will certainly be interesting. Stay tuned...
3.14.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Chica, you are fabulous in every sense of the word and it will be exciting to see and hear the new adventures that await for you at 25 and beyond....a new chapter in your life begins and its all goood!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment