Less than 24 hours ago, I was devastated. I felt like someone had physically and figuratively pounded me down into nothing. It's a feeling I've never experienced before and I sincerely wish I never experience again: the hurt, the anger, the confusion, the betrayal and worst of all, the insecurities.
And now, I feel like I've improved leaps and bounds. Am I back at 100%? No. But I'm getting there. It took the kind words of someone I love who loves me in return to realize that everything happens for a reason and when the time is right, it will be so much sweeter than before.
So I am learning to deal with the hurt and the anger and throwing off the insecurities one by one...because I know my worth. And I know at the end of the day (if I may use a metaphor expressed to me), I'm a damn diamond and if you want cubic zirconiums, you can look elsewhere. You can call it cliche but I will simply call it the truth.
2.11.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment